ProWriting Aid Editor

Writing Improvement Software

Tuesday, July 22, 2014

You saw it here first! Authors' Cave Most Enticing Book Trailer Winner is...




Congrats to all of you who entered our Most Enticing Book Trailer contest at Authors' Cave! I am so proud of you guys and you have helped your fellow authors by giving them a glimpse of what is out there. 

We all need these in our toolbox!

Stay tuned for future announcements of our book trailer creation workshop!

I hope you guys have enjoyed our Grand Launch Festival Day! Lots of exciting things to come!

-Ginger

p.s. if you enjoyed this post, please click the g+1 button or reshare so that others may enjoy it, too!

7 comments:

  1. OH - Ginger has an American accent! LOL, it never occurred to me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha ha I love you! So have you been hearing me in Aussie? I did one for about 6 months and couldn't help but throwing out some accented words now and then!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, it's just I don't think of these things. Then the first time I hear someone's real voice, it's a shock. Wait until I hear Kate Holdsworth...I'll be equally shocked that she's from the UK and/or living in NZ, depending on her accent.

      Delete
  3. It's definitely not Australian! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, Martin Adil-Smith!
    Long day for you, Ginger...and you "done real good, girl!" ;o) You really oughta be in movies. Hey, cast yourself in some of those movie scripts ya'll have been working on...and maybe, sooner than lickety-split, you'll have a real naked alien man statue in your hands! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha thanks Lex! We're going to do some more videos! Wait until October!

      Delete